[Haskell-cafe] putting SOE 'on the library path'

Michael Mossey mpm at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Mar 28 13:46:39 EDT 2009

I tried the -v, but I seem to have fixed my problem. It's working now. I
don't know what I changed. Maybe I typed the paths wrong before. Anyway,
it does seem to accept (on Windows) paths with backslashes and it
accepts spaces in the path if you put quotes around it.

I'm still interested, though, in how one "installs" packages or modules
so they don't need to be on the path specified by -i. I notice there is
a file called 'package.conf', which seems related to this.