[Haskell-cafe] ghci + hopengl

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:33:08 EDT 2009

Neat, thanks for that tip Peter.  It looks like mkbundl does
everything I do manually, and more.  But just for the record, in case
anyone (Scott?) wants to do it the hard way... :)

1. Download the macosx-app shell script from wxhaskell.  Make it
executable (i.e. "chmod a+x macosx-app")
2. Run "macosx-app [executable-filename]", e.g. "macosx-app Playground"
3. Run "open [generated app directory]", e.g. "open Playground.app"

I also blogged about it here.

Duane Johnson
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/