[Haskell-cafe] about Haskell code written to be "too smart"

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Tue Mar 24 18:32:10 EDT 2009

> And advices to experienced Haskell programmers about how to document their
> code so that it may help less experienced programmers.

Manlio -- You may be missing the point of my suggestion, which is to help
people *find* code that suits them, rather than changing anyone's coding
style.  Optimizing code for one segment of readers is pessimizing it for
another.  Instead of dumbing down the smart code, I'd like to help your
friends to help each other find dumber code, *and* to help others of us find
smarter code.

  - Conal