[Haskell-cafe] The votes are in!

Jeff Wheeler jeff at nokrev.com
Tue Mar 24 18:00:34 EDT 2009

Yay, thanks everybody!

As Eelco pointed out, Darrin Thompson deserves much of the credit for
coming up with the design; I just made it pretty in Photoshop. :)

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 08:29 -0400, John Van Enk wrote:

> Is this the part where all the pundits come out and talk about how
> Jeff isn't a citizen, eats babies, and wants to turn Haskell into an
> imperative language?

I'm a citizen! I have consciously never executed unsafePerformIO (I know
better!). I have been hanging about quite regularly for a little over a
year now, when I started playing with Yi, and then intermittently
contributing there. I now hang about in #yi most every day, and #haskell
quite frequently too.

I rarely have anything sufficiently interesting for the mailing list. ;)

Again, thanks (and Darrin, too)!

Jeff Wheeler