[Haskell-cafe] Re: Hugs on iPhone

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Tue Mar 24 09:06:12 EDT 2009

Like I said, go ahead and try that with an iPhone application.

If the iPhone app is so buggy or complicated so as to require support,
no one will buy it. If it's not, I'll make all the money by selling it
for half the price you sell it for.

In any case, the examples you mention involve companies selling the
labors of others. Joe Schmoe who contributed patch #2345235 to fix a
critical bug never sees a cent from RedHat. So your examples don't
support your case as much as you seem to think.

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-BRAIN, Inc.
The Evolution of Collaboration