[Haskell-cafe] Re: Hugs on iPhone

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Tue Mar 24 08:45:43 EDT 2009

Go ahead sell your GPL application. I'll get your code, build the
application, and sell it for less than half of what you're selling it
for.

How exactly will you make your money, then?

When people say, "You can't make commercial software with GPL code,"
they don't mean it's not legally possible to sell GPL code, only that
it's not commercially viable.

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-BRAIN, Inc.