[Haskell-cafe] Learning Haskell

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:47:16 EDT 2009

I second that!  Haskell is a very fun and engaging language (with its
accompanying corpus of theorems, and its great community)...

My timing is a little bit longer than Rick's... I've been eyeing
Haskell for about 8 months, reading books, poking around etc.  I've
started to feel comfortable enough in the last month to begin a
serious(ish) project.  For my debut, I'm trying to build a game with
HOpenGL.  I wouldn't take my 8-month timeline as much of a benchmark,
however, since I have not been very deeply involved in studying the
language (I have no projects that require day-to-day coding in Haskell).

Duane Johnson
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/