[Haskell-cafe] Re: Function to cast types

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Sun Mar 22 13:45:09 EDT 2009

It never looked like a homework assignment to me, if someone puts as
much original thought into a mail than the OP, it's hard to believe he
wouldn't have mentioned the fact in case it was indeed homework.

Speaking of it, I don't really care whether something is homework or
not, what I care about is the willingness to figure out stuff by
oneself. I just don't like talking to TV sets.

Not being able to explain "your own" code and/or not being able to
describe how you came up with it is a dead give-away to capable
instructors, anyway.