[Haskell-cafe] Re: Ease of Haskell development on OS X?

Colin Adams colinpauladams at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:54:47 EDT 2009

No, I haven't done that - I forgot about that command since I first
installed macports nearly a year ago. :-(

Bit I DID manage to get the ports all installed (thanks to lots of
help from Hans, and lots of individual port uninstalls followed by
port installs). And configured gtk2hs ok.

But when I type make, I get (after a lot of compiling):

No rule to make target `glib/System/Glib/GObject_stub.p_o needed by' ...

I shall try again without enmabling profiling support.