[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell Logo write-in candidate

Anton Tayanovskyy anton.tayanovskyy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 04:53:59 EDT 2009

> I propose to use concordet voting to appoint a new king from the 100
> aspiring candidates ... ;)

Good point.. Just noticed that I managed to misspell Don Stewart's
name :( Sorry! And thanks for pointing that out!

Speaking of Concordet voiting.. :)

Have you checked out Arrow's impossibility theorem?

Dictatorship is the best!

And to help appoint a king, I suggest this procedure:

First, everyone who wants to be a king puts his name on a wiki page.