[Haskell-cafe] .hi inconsistency bug.

Joe Fredette jfredett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:52:08 EDT 2009

So, if I understand correctly, the interpreter is compiling MainTypes
twice?

Could this be a result of having two outputs (one executable and one
library) in my .cabal file? it _does_ compile those things twice... If I
create a second cabal file which separates these two different packages,
would that fix it?

The issue is, the (dynamic) interpreter part of my code is part of the
main loop of the program, and is (as far as I can see) inseparable from
the rest of the code.

I'll give the cabal thing a try, given the incredible triviality of
doing everything with cabal, I should be done testing the solution
before I hit the send button... Cabal guys, you rock.

Thanks again, Dan.

/Joe