[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Logo Voting has started!

Fernando Henrique Sanches fernandohsanches at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:10:45 EDT 2009

Voting among 100+ options took a while (15-20 minutes?), but I had no
problems. The system may be suboptimal, but it works nicely. It probably
won't make people vote in wrong options (at least not too often, mistakes
always happen), so it is doing a fine job.

Thanks for organizing the voting for us.

Fernando Henrique Sanches