[Haskell-cafe] Haskell, OpenGL on Windows

Mark Spezzano valheru at chariot.net.au
Tue Mar 17 03:49:50 EDT 2009

Can someone PLEASE help me to understand exactly how to configure
OpenGL on Window using Haskell. I'm using Eclipse IDE.

When I try to run the file Test1.hs in GHCi then I get the following
(addDLL: could not load DLL)
Prelude Main>

I've copied the GLUT dll into Windows/System32.

Is there some flag or option that I need to enable to tell Haskell
where to go to link in the library. What do I do with the other .h
and .lib files from GLUT?