[Haskell-cafe] Vim support for cabal

andy morris andy at adradh.org.uk
Fri Mar 13 14:44:06 EDT 2009

2009/3/13 Pavel Perikov <perikov at gmail.com>:
> Hi café !
>
> I googled for some kind of vim support for  cabal but found nothing. I mean
> syntax highlighting of .cabal and probably integration with haskellmode. Did
> anyone hear about such thing?
>
> Pavel

I've been wanting something like this as well, so you inspired me to
finally get round to writing it. :D

I've stuck it on Patch-tag, so:
    darcs get http://patch-tag.com/publicrepos/cabal-vim

Nothing special at the moment; it just highlights field names and does
some basic autoindenting. If you (or someone else on the list) have
any suggestions, then just say (or send a patch if you want :) )

I might add to it over the weekend as well (highlighting of compiler
names in the 'tested-on' field, that sort of thing), so perhaps check
back in a few days.