[Haskell-cafe] Re: Typing Dynamic Typing [Was: Dynamically typing TH.Exp at runtime]

Martin Hofmann martin.hofmann at uni-bamberg.de
Fri Mar 13 07:03:44 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer. I must admit, I haven't understood
it completely yet, so  please excuse for probably naive questions.

As far as I see from the language defined in Incope.hs, there is only
support for the defined primitive functions (add, mult, if_, etc.).
Using additional functions, I would need to extend it, right? Also
considering Haskell as underlying language using TH as AST is not
possible, because it is polymorphic?

Thanks,

Martin