[Haskell-cafe] TASE 2009 - CALL FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
florin.craciun at durham.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 16:44:18 EDT 2009
TASE 2009 - CALL FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
* 3rd IEEE International Symposium on
* Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering
* (TASE 2009)
* 29-31 July 2009, Tianjin, China
* For more information email: IEEE.TASE2009 at durham.ac.uk
TASE 2009 will include a poster session during the conference.
The session aims to give students and researchers an opportunity to
present their research to the community, and to get responses from
Poster presentations are sought in all theoretical aspects of software
engineering, including (but not limited to):
* Requirements Engineering
* Specification and Verification
* Program Analysis
* Software Testing
* Model-Driven Engineering
* Software Architectures and Design
* Aspect and Object Orientation
* Embedded and Real-Time Systems
* Software Processes and Workflows
* Component-Based Software Engineering
* Software Safety, Security and Reliability
* Reverse Engineering and Software Maintenance
* Service-Oriented Computing
* Semantic Web and Web Services
* Type System and Theory
* Program Logics and Calculus
* Dependable Concurrency
* Software Model Checking
A Poster proposal consists of:
- a 50 word or less short abstract that summarizes the content of
- a set of keywords describing the technical area of the work
- a two-page extended abstract, suitable for inclusion in the
TASE 2009 conference proceedings. All abstracts must adhere
to the two-column IEEE format.
All Poster proposals are to be submitted by email
to IEEE.TASE2009 at durham.ac.uk. The file containing the
two-page extended abstract must be in .pdf or .ps format.
Upon acceptance, at least one of the authors must register with
the TASE2009 conference in order to have their extended abstract
included in the conference proceedings. Once registered, a
bulletin board space of A1 paper size (594 mm wide and 841 mm high)
will be provided for each presentation. In addition to the camera-ready
version of the extended abstract, the authors are also requested to
submit their poster of A1 paper size (594 mm wide and 841 mm high) for
backup. An A1 poster sample template is available at
for authors to download. The authors can prepare 8 individual slides,
save them in .jpg format and then place them on the above A1 sample.
The Poster presenter will need to print out their Poster in advance
and bring it to the conference for the Poster session.
A small selection committee led by the Poster Chair will evaluate the
poster proposals based on their contributions and on how effectively
they communicate those contributions. All posters should include
the following information:
- The purpose and goals of the work.
- Any background and motivation information needed to understand the work.
- A summary of the contribution and/or results, in sufficient detail for a
viewer to understand the work and/or results; especially key details,
results and contributions, or the anticipated contributions if the work
is at an early stage.
- The relationship to other related efforts, where appropriate.
- Where to find additional information. This should include
(but is not restricted to): a web site where viewers can go to find
additional information about the work, how to contact the authors
(including email addresses), citations for any papers, books, or other
materials that provide additional information.
A poster competition will be organised during the poster session. A panel of
experts will be formed as referees for the competition. Awards will be given
to the winners of the competition.
Poster proposals submission: April 22, 2009
Acceptance/rejection notification: May 6, 2009
Camera-ready version and Poster due: May 13, 2009
TASE 2009 Conference: July 29-31, 2009
For questions or requests, please contact the TASE 2009 poster chair,
Florin Craciun (IEEE.TASE2009 at durham.ac.uk). Please mention "poster session"
in the subject of your email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe