[Haskell-cafe] Logo Preferences

Wirt Wolff wirtwolff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:38:01 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Ashley Yakeley's message of Sun Mar 08 17:19:43 -0600 2009:
> Eelco Lempsink wrote:
>
> > The list with options can be found here (for now):
> > http://community.haskell.org/~eelco/poll.html  Notice that some (very)
> > similar logos are grouped as one option (thanks to Ian Lynagh) All
> > submissions compete, so that still makes more than a 100 options!
> >
> > The voting system we'll use is the Condorcet Internet Voting System
> > (http://www.cs.cornell.edu/andru/civs.html).
>

> I'm currently liking

> 61 (specifically, the second image)

Forgive my asking for even more options here, (plenty of paint to cover
the shed as it is), but regarding 61, a couple of those are in my top
few, while the rest rank considerably lower. Would it be possible to
distinguish them like the ones in 30? No worries if not, seems there
may need to be some refinement process after this round anyway.

--
wmw