[Haskell-cafe] Purely Functional Data Structures

G?uenther Schmidt redcom at fedoms.com
Sat Mar 7 20:28:43 EST 2009

Hi Jeremy,

I had used HAppS-IxSet before and was very happy with it, it offered
pretty much everything I needed. I switched (back) to SQL once I had hit
a bump in the road that I wasn't able to fix, a stack-overflow that
occurred once I ran the code against the largest sample data I had. It
occurred because I could not make the inserts into the set strict.

However since then my haskell skills have improved somewhat and right
now I'm giving it another go.

At that time it seemed that not many people were using IxSet so no-one
was really able to help me with it.

I'm glad that even though the original project is discontinued someone
else took up the torch.

Günther