[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell Logo Voting will start soon!

Eelco Lempsink eelco at lempsink.nl
Fri Mar 6 05:40:46 EST 2009

On 6 mrt 2009, at 00:03, Achim Schneider wrote:
> Eelco Lempsink <eelco at lempsink.nl> wrote:
>
>> The poll won't be public, but every subscriber to Haskell-Cafe
>> will get a (private) voting ballot by email.
>>
> What about us gmane users?

Good point!  All of you can send me your email address (directly,
please don't use the group/list) if you want to participate.  I'll
merge that with the subscribers list.

Please include "haskell logo voting ballot request" in the subject or
body and write a small but unique message so I can (more or less)
check you're not just trying to get extra votes and to make it more
likely it passes my spamfilter (I'll check my spamfolder, but with the
thousands messages a day pouring in to it I might miss your message).

As Magnus Therning remarked, I also trust "the size of the group, and
the extremely high standard of the members when it comes to moral
fibre, common sense, intelligense, etc" to prevent duplication or at
least a significant impact on the result ;)

Consider yourself added to the ballot list, Achim, and thanks for
bringing this point up.

--
Regards,

Eelco Lempsink