[Haskell-cafe] OpenVG: Linker errors with ghc --make, but not with ghci?

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:16:33 EST 2009

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes this is definitely a complex thing.

I succeeded in just the opposite: with a lot of hackery I got the FTGL
binding on Hackage to compile and correctly run. However, when using
it from GHCi it "compiles" correctly but fails to load the font and
hence crashes.

I'll try to look into the problem too, since I want to learn the FFI stuff.

I'm also thinking to wrap QuesoGLC since it seems to have a nicer API
then FTGL although I'm not sure it's worth the trouble