[Haskell-cafe] Leksah works!

jutaro jnf at arcor.de
Tue Jun 30 10:28:09 EDT 2009

As Leksah developer I approve your comment.

Even better we will soon have a new release that integrates GHCi and a
!visual debugger! plus other useful features like much enhanced text search
with regex and grep and enhanced GUI framework with a tentative support
for multiple screens. So stay tuned and we appreciate help of any kind.

Jürgen