[Haskell-cafe] Leksah works!

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 01:15:31 EDT 2009

Hi.
Quite a while ago I launched Leksah and couldn't get anything done at
all; so I thought it is probably never be completed and abandoned
attempts to find an IDE for Haskell.

However, 3 days ago I launched the new version and it works fantastic!
It has an IntelliSense popup with type annotations, a module browser,
build-on-the-fly and other things, even though I used it only for 15
minutes (then the ICFP contest began, where I wrote in Python and
Java).

Main point: It seems a vastly more convenient IDE for Haskell than vim
(don't know about emacs-mode).

So, I'd like to encourage haskellers to install it and give it a try :)

--
Eugene Kirpichov
Web IR developer, market.yandex.ru