[Haskell-cafe] ANN: package Boolean: Generalized booleans

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Mon Jun 29 20:44:02 EDT 2009

I just uploaded a new package [1] for generalized booleans, which provides
type classes with generalizations of boolean values & operations,
if-then-else, Eq and Ord.  These values & types come up for me with every
new deep DSEL, and I think they do for others as well.  The design space has
some tricky trade-offs, and I'm not positive I've found the optimum yet.
Users & comments are very welcome.  Please direct discussion to the
haskell-cafe list (rather than haskell list).

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/Boolean

   - Conal