[Haskell-cafe] Re: Reflections on the ICFP 2009 programming contest

Ahn, Ki Yung kyagrd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:09:39 EDT 2009

Similar to mine except that I implemented with all of the memory (data,
instruction, input and output ports) with the Data.Map library.  One
thing to care about is the heap memory profiling.  You'll need to make
sure that Map.insert function do not pile up as thunk.  This is a
typical memory leak profiling with most purely functional lazy data
structures.  I only tried the first problem, and it was good enough
performance.  But I don't have an idea how may timesteps it takes for
the Operations Clear Sky.