[Haskell-cafe] F# mailing list?

Anton Tayanovskyy anton.tayanovskyy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 13:54:14 EDT 2009

Hi Günther, I would be interested in one too. I'm a Haskeller
currently working for an F# shop. There's hubFS but I would absolutely
prefer a mailing list. --A

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 8:31 PM, GüŸnther Schmidt<gue.schmidt at web.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> is there a mailing list for haskellers that defected to F#?
>
> Not that I was I going to, just asking, absolutely hypothetically. Uhm.
>
> Günther

Kind Regards,

Anton Tayanovskyy
F# Developer

IntelliFactory, Budapest - Hungary
www.intellifactory.com <http://www.intellifactory.com/>

DISCLAIMER AND CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION:
This message and any of its attachments ("message") are intended
solely for the use of the addressees and contain information that is
legally privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
message in error you are obliged to delete it, destroy any printed
copies, and notify the sender.