[Haskell-cafe] ICFP contest

Max Rabkin max.rabkin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:26:25 EDT 2009

I'm part of a fairly large team. I'm the only person on the team who's
done more than Project Euler problems in Haskell, so we'll probably
only use Haskell if there's a library or program that does exactly
what we need for some task. Likely we'll be using Perl and Python, and
C++ if there's any heavy lifting to be done.

--Max