[Haskell-cafe] Re: Re[2]: Re: (fwd) Haskell logo fail

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 22:37:42 EDT 2009

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:13:09 +0400, Bulat Ziganshin
<bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Something cool because the last heat of life went out of it
>>> 65 million years ago?
>
>> "made with secret dinosaur technology"
>
>"made with dinosaur technology" :)))

Let's see how far we can take this idea:

  Haskell.  "Avoid success at all costs."  Made with dinosaur
technology.

Wow, we Haskellites must really be going out to lunch ;-).  Speaking
of lunch, it's almost 12:00.  Now I must be going out to lunch, too.
;->

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
Haskell.  "Avoid success at all costs."  Made with dinosaur technology.