[Haskell-cafe] Cross platform getProcessID

John Lask jvlask at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:42:28 EDT 2009

The short anser is...you need to make a ffi call to getCurrentProcessId

unfortunately there is no binding to this function in System.Win32.Process
which is the natural home for it.

Perhaps you could submit a patch for Win32 package, once you have created
the binding the signature for the function is quite simple, so there should
be no problem with the ffi call

DWORD GetCurrentProcessId(VOID)