[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: OpenGLRaw 1.0.0.0

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:58:43 EDT 2009

And the one other thing is that it increases (to me) the at-a-glance
comprehensibility of the module.  If I'm reading over soemone else's
code and I want to get a feel for where s/he put things, the fully
qualified module structure and the fully qualified names in the import
statements make it easy to get a feel for the organizational structure
of the program.

That way, on first reading I don't have to go through the whole module
to figure out what was contained in Utils when I see the phrase

import Utils

or even

import qualified Utils

at the top of the module.