[Haskell-cafe] Logo fun

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:46:06 EDT 2009

We had a lot of "fun" deciding Haskell's new logo, and while I don't
agree with the final result, it would be nice if we could now start
consistently using it.  With that in mind, I realised that the Haskell
Platform's logo is totally different, and did a quick mock up of a
version reflecting the current Haskell logo.  It needs someone with
the original vector graphics to have a play and improve it a little
bit, but hopefully you'll se a concept you like.

Here's the logo, continuing on the batteries included theme: http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/rpg/tatd2/HaskellBatteries.png

I'd appreciate comments, suggestions, and possibly either access to
the vector version of our current logo, or someone producing a nice
version of this.

Bob