[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: testrunner-0.9

Max Bolingbroke batterseapower at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:27:34 EDT 2009

Hi Rodney,

The [0], [1] is a demonstration of failing arguments to QuickCheck.

Now, generally test-framework is very careful to avoid printing from
anything other than the main thread. That being said there is a known
problem with the QuickCheck-2 provider that will cause it to print the
failing arguments from the background thread. This is due to a
technical limitation with the library (it insists on writing to
stdout, so this is the best I could do without copying most of the

QuickCheck-1 /shouldn't/ (to the best of my knowledge) have this
problem, though. Is that what you were using? If so I'll investigate