[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: testrunner-0.9

Max Bolingbroke batterseapower at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:03:54 EDT 2009

Your feature list sounds like an almost exact duplicate of that for my
test-framework package, which has been available on Hackage for months
(although it's almost totally unadvertised!):

https://github.com/batterseapower/test-framework/tree
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/test-framework

There is also John's testpack:
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/testpack

Seems like we need to advertise these better :-)

Cheers,
Max