[Haskell-cafe] type checking that I can't figure out ....

ajb at spamcop.net ajb at spamcop.net
Wed Jun 3 00:35:22 EDT 2009

G'day Vasili.

This should do it:

remLookupFwd :: (ReVars m t) => SimplRe t -> ReM m t (ReInfo t)
remLookupFwd re
   = do fwd <- gets resFwdMap
        let { Just reinfo = fromJust (M.lookup re fwd) }
        return reinfo

The FiniteMap lookup operation took its arguments in the opposite order.
That's really the only problem here AFAICT.

Wow, this brings back memories.  I wrote this module about ten years ago,
and I'm shocked that it's still getting use.  I'd appreciate a copy when
you're done updating it for the modern era.

Cheers,
Andrew Bromage