[Haskell-cafe] ANN: tkhs-0.1.* Presentation Utility

Yusaku Hashimoto nonowarn at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:56:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of tkhs-0.1.*, Simple presentation
utility. If you are thinking PowerPoint is overkill for your
presentation,
Tkhs may fit the purpose.

See screenshot of running tkhs in my terminal:
http://nonowarn.tumblr.com/post/152324109

When you invoke tkhs with slide file written in simple format text,
tkhs displays the first slide. And you can operate a presentation by
some keys.

Details like slide file format and keybinds for operating slide are
available at README[1] file included by the package.

Project is hosted at patch-tag[2], Feel free to send me patch.

Finally, I'm very grateful Evan Klizke and Brian Lewis. Evan is the
author of hspresent[3] which inspired me to write tkhs. Brian sent me
patch improving English.

[1]: http://patch-tag.com/r/tkhs/snapshot/current/content/pretty/README
[2]: http://patch-tag.com/r/tkhs/pullrepo
[3]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hspresent