[Haskell-cafe] ghci identifier listing question

Daniel van den Eijkel dvde at gmx.net
Mon Jul 27 19:37:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

in GHCi, after pressing the tab-key, all defined identifiers are listed.
If an identifier was redefined, all old and shadowed versions are
listed, too.

Is it possible, to reach the (shadowed) values in any way?

Another question: Is it possible to show only those identifiers that are
defined during the interactive session? I only can list all identifiers
which start with a given prefix, but I would like to know if GHCi can
show me all identifiers defined in a given module or in the current
session (by pressing Tab or alike).

Best regards,
Daniel