[Haskell-cafe] A Question of Restriction

Brian Troutwine goofyheadedpunk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 01:03:20 EDT 2009

> Do you have any reason not to do the above?

Yes, the subset types that I wish to define are not clean partitions,
though my example does suggest this. Let's say that the definition of
Foo is now

  data Foo = One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six

while Odd and Even remain the same. I would further like to define
Triangular, which I will do incorrectly for consistency.

  data Triangular = One | Three | Six

I could not accommodate this definition using your scheme, correct?

Thanks,
Brian