[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Leksah 0.6

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:30:11 EDT 2009

Don Stewart<dons at galois.com> wrote:
> Oh, so it is scanning all the files and not finalizing them?

That's the implication, but I can't seem to trigger the case short of
[re]moving the .leksah directory and redoing the config that way...
when I do that...

A brief black-box view of it shows that it opens and closes all the
files quite quickly (observed via lsof) then the CPU is pegged for a
while (and I notice it's single threaded - any plans to process this
stuff in parallel?).  It remains pegged as the memory use gradually
climbs up in steps of ~ 6% it looks like.  Eventually I kill it before
it becomes all knowing and breaks into our nuclear command and control
under the name of 'SkyNet'.

Thomas