[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Leksah 0.6

Hamish Mackenzie hamish at firestream.co.uk
Fri Jul 24 09:52:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

Just a quick note to let people know we released a new version of
Leksah this week.  Thanks for the help and feedback on the previous
version.  We have done our best to add the features we thought were
most pressing.

Please give it a go and let us know what features you would like to
see most in the future.

http://leksah.org/

__ What's New __
  * Integrated GHCi based debugging
  * Multi-window support (View -> Detach)
  * Improved layout control (drag & drop and nesting)
  * Regular expression find and replace
  * Grep files in the current package
  * Improved Mac OS X integration

__ Known Bugs and Problems __
  * The package editor works only for cabal files without configurations.
  * MS Windows: The check for external modifications of source files
does not work.
  * MS Windows: Interruption of a background build does not work.
  * Navigation in Trace history does not work.

Mac OSX users can install using Mac Ports as usual or use the provided
Intel binary (tested on Leopard only).
http://leksah.org/Leksah-0.6.1.0.dmg

Hamish