[Haskell-cafe] Haskell on a VPS

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Jul 23 11:08:48 EDT 2009

At Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:53:40 -0400,
John Van Enk wrote:

> Has any one used a service similar to (or equivelant to) Slicehost or
> Linode to run Haskell network applications?

I have run happstack applications on vpslink and rimuhosting VPSes. (I
build everything as .debs and then just install the .debs on the
server. But that has nothing to do with the fact that I am using
Haskell or a VPS, it's just how I roll...)

Is there some reason you think running a Haskell network application
would be different than any other network application when it comes to
a VPS?

- jeremy