[Haskell-cafe] Re: Implicit concatenation in list comprehensions

Lanny Ripple lanny at cisco.com
Wed Jul 22 11:56:34 EDT 2009

Speaking as a perl programmer I find that a bit insulting.  We do
see how awful some of it is.  perl4->perl5->perl6 have been as much
about cleanup as adding functionality.  And I would have thought
this forum would have been more aware that after Audrey built the
first perl6 interpreter basically overnight in Haskell that almost
every perl aficionado around has looked at Haskell and many have
learned it and that it's a major contributor to the design space of
perl6.

But then nobody beats a dead horse so I'll just keep laughing all
the way to the bank on my perl programs.  :)

  -ljr