[Haskell-cafe] excercise - a completely lazy sorting algorithm

Petr Pudlak deb at pudlak.name
Fri Jul 17 14:56:49 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I apologize that I didn't react to your posts, I was on a vacation. (BTW, if
you ever come to Slovakia, I strongly recommend visiting Mala (Lesser) Fatra
mountains. IMHO it's more beautiful than more-known Tatra mountains.)

Thanks for your interest and many intriguing ideas. Especially, I like
cata-/ana-/hylo-morphisms, it looks to me as a very useful concept to learn.

I hope I'll manage to create my own version of the sorting algorithm based on
your advices. Maybe I'll also try to do some real benchmarks, if I have time.

-Petr