[Haskell-cafe] Parsec for C or C++

Rick R rick.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:39:48 EDT 2009

I too have a looming spectre of a C++ analysis project, one of the goals of
the project is to be able to efficiently process huge volumes (read GBs) of
code.  Given the current benchmarks of language.c compared to the g++ front
end. I was thinking of using an existing C++ parser written in C++, probably
Elsa[1]. Then use haskell to analyze the resulting AST.

[1]
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:7z7wl7oiy70J:www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~smcpeak/elkhound/sources/elsa/+elsa+c%2B%2B&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
The link seems to be dead at the moment.