[Haskell-cafe] Re: Debugging methods for haskell

Fernan Bolando fernanbolando at mailc.net
Thu Jul 16 06:59:04 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Jon
Fairbairn<jon.fairbairn at cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> I wonder if your code has to use !! at all? I took a look at a random
> module from the above link, and (without making much attempt at
> understanding it), I'd guess that using accumArray and friends would be
> more appropriate. Mostly you don't want to be doing indexing on lists.
>
> --
> Jón Fairbairn                                 Jon.Fairbairn at cl.cam.ac.uk

Thanks for everyone's suggestion. Don Stewarts tools seems to be most
appropriate for me.

Most of the !! are used to access a list of parameters similar to
accessing structures in C.
I am not particularly sure how to apply accumArray for something like
that? I will go through
the accumArray documentation and see how I might apply them.

thanks again.

fernan
--
http://www.fernski.com