[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: StateVar 1.0.0.0

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:03:09 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 07:16:41PM +0200, Sven Panne wrote:
> To further modularize the OpenGL/OpenAL packages, a new
> StateVar package has been released to Hackage. It contains
> state variables, which are references in the IO monad, like
> IORefs or parts of the OpenGL state.

That's just great, thanks a lot!  I was just going to ask if you
had any plans of releasing it in the near future.  Now, do you
have any plans of releasing OpenGL using OpenGLRaw in the near
future :)?  I'm asking only because using StateVar right now
would actually give more headaches than solve them as we would
have two different versions of get and ($=) in scope.

Thanks for your work,

--
Felipe.