[Haskell-cafe] Re: AW: Example for formatted show in HStringTemplate

John MacFarlane fiddlosopher at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:55:10 EDT 2009

Torsten,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking -- but this simple example seems
to work fine:

Prelude Text.StringTemplate> let (a :: StringTemplate String) = newSTMP "$day;format=\"%d.%b.%Y\"$"
Prelude Text.StringTemplate Data.Time> render $ setAttribute "day" (ModifiedJulianDay 234) a
"09.Jul.1859"

John

+++ Kemps-Benedix Torsten [Jul 14 09 12:20 ]: