[Haskell-cafe] RE: Haskell as a first language?

Miguel Mitrofanov miguelimo38 at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 14 06:11:35 EDT 2009

I disagree. It was easy enough for me. OK, I do have some Category
Theory background and it certainly helps a lot. Still, I think that for
a beginner (without any experience with C or anything like that) Haskell
would be relatively easy. It doesn't involve (at least at the start) an
ugly notion of assignment.