[Haskell-cafe] Leaner Haskell.org frontpage

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:13:28 EDT 2009

Hello Don,

>   Newbies:
>     http://haskell.org

>   Everything regular users need at fingertips
>     http://dashboard.haskell.org/

yes, my vision is that newbies will go to homepage, from google search
or by typing "haskell.org". we cannot expect that they will search for
some special newbie page

while amateurs have more chances to know about their special page.
actually, we probably need to provide link to "O(1) page" at homepage.
btw, it's rather close to sitemap page provided at some sites

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com