[Haskell-cafe] Leaner Haskell.org frontpage

haskell at kudling.de haskell at kudling.de
Thu Jul 9 10:49:13 EDT 2009

> I find it very to the point and not overwhelming at all : it's easy to
glance over it and find quickly what I want.

Thanks for your feedback.

Most people feel overwhelmed when confronted with more than 7+-2 items:
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2007/10/09/30-usability-issues-to-be-aware-of/

On the current Haskell frontpage there are over 60 links competing for attention.

I am not sure whether we should design interfaces solely with few people having exceptional abilities in mind. This could be understood as a statement about who Haskell is made for in itself.

Bye,
Lenny