[Haskell-cafe] Laziness enhances composability: an example

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:42:03 EDT 2009

Hello Cristiano,

the best known example is chessmate implementation in Wadler's "why
functional programming matter"

but i don't know much about Python iterators, so can't say what is
difference. may be its' only simplicity since lazy lists is looks like
and processed just as lists while generators in any other language is
separate data structure

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com