[Haskell-cafe] Where can I get GHC for Solaris?

John Ky newhoggy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 03:28:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get the GHC compiler and libraries for Solaris?:

SunOS sun05 5.9 Generic_118558-30 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-280R

I tried to compile GHC myself and got the following error:

$ ./configure --enable-hc-boot
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.9
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.9
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.9
Canonicalised to: sparc-sun-solaris2
checking for ghc... no
checking for nhc... no
checking for nhc98... no
checking for hbc... no
checking for ld... /usr/ccs/bin/ld
checking for path to top of build tree... ./configure: -v0: command not
found
./configure: utils/pwd/pwd: No such file or directory
configure: error: cannot determine current directory

Thanks

-John